BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BWE Episode #1 ??

Go down 
+3
GMSlayer
The Basher
Hellboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GMSlayer

GMSlayer

BWE Episode #1 ?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BWE Episode #1 ??   BWE Episode #1 ?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:57 pm

Is it even possible to have a video entrance?
Back to top Go down
UG

UG

PostSubject: Re: BWE Episode #1 ??   BWE Episode #1 ?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:22 pm

yeah, i watched the next show to ours this very sunday and they embebed some youtube clips
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BWE Episode #1 ??   BWE Episode #1 ?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:28 pm

Yea, and later on we are going to have entrance music.
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: BWE Episode #1 ??   BWE Episode #1 ?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:35 pm

We have to work on some storylines reading through most shows they have storylines ect. Also a list of heels and faces would be good for newer members who join the federation. That way we know who to approach or pick to feud with. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BWE Episode #1 ??   BWE Episode #1 ?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:43 am

Somebody is spoiling the shows, Sad I dnt know who but it is someone from the GM's office. Our show cards sux.

I really hate this so i'm breaching my contract. And as soon as i leave i'll give the forum password and adminisrtation to someone like maybe Cam or Jeffery Nero Hardy.
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
Campotter

Campotter

PostSubject: Re: BWE Episode #1 ??   BWE Episode #1 ?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:32 am

Howdy all. All ive done is create a segment. This segment will involve The Downer and UG. This is all im saying at the moment. I have done no matches yet and the only one i will do is The Downer vs UG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BWE Episode #1 ??   BWE Episode #1 ?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BWE Episode #1 ??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Ideas / Suggestions Of Segment-
Jump to: