BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Dedicated Are You

Go down 
5 posters

How Dedicated Are U 2 BWE
I'll Quit ASAP
How Dedicated Are You Vote_lcap20%How Dedicated Are You Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
I'll wait 4 my contract to expire
How Dedicated Are You Vote_lcap70%How Dedicated Are You Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
I'll stay here forever
How Dedicated Are You Vote_lcap10%How Dedicated Are You Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Admin

How Dedicated Are You Empty
PostSubject: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:46 am

Yes how dedicated are you. If u are really that dedicated then i want to quit as forum admin and i'll make you the next forum admin.
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
American

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:04 am

if you are serious about that hellboy then i will be more than glad to become the new forum admin. i was the one that vote i would stay forever
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:20 pm

Sorry I wont vote atm , will wait to find out what is happening with our GM and the FED ! fingers crossed its good Question
Back to top Go down
Campotter

Campotter

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:35 pm

Well i want to find out what happens with the next two shows and see how good they are, if they are really good i will prbably stay..... Yets see what happens
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:39 pm

American wrote:
if you are serious about that hellboy then i will be more than glad to become the new forum admin. i was the one that vote i would stay forever

You are new here, you came after the destruction, and only being dedicated doesnt really mean u can be admin, got more experience.

Being admin is easy, i'll help the person who becomes admin.
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:35 pm

i have administrated my own forum but really dont have the time to administer another if somthing positive comes out of this i will stay and help downer and cam as there number 1 foil someones got to be the bad apple lol! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:40 pm

if you're asking if i actually have experience running a forum, the answer is yes. but hey the decision is up to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:26 am

Hellboy acts as if he is deaf, but he was just ignoring American

Hey Cam or Downer , anyone of you two, being admin, i havent entered the admin panel for over a month. I'm asking this because wount be home for over 2 weeks, thats why.... and , if somehow BWE gets a replacement GM then you guys can ...you know like help the new dude. Or if suddenly slayer becames active.
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:33 pm

xslayer become active now your just being silly Hellboy Rolling Eyes there would be more chance of Bin Laden becoming a born again christian then that lol!
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:21 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Campotter

Campotter

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:51 pm

lol! lol! lol! Bin laden lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Dedicated Are You   How Dedicated Are You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Dedicated Are You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Wrestlers Talks-
Jump to: