BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vent Section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

The Vent Section Empty
PostSubject: The Vent Section   The Vent Section Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:13 pm

ok whats the deal now? The gms back sacked the only people that tryed to save his fed because his brother never informed anyone what the go was. Well i for 1 am not happy about this the forum was practically non existent intill i came along nearly half the roster had not even registered the shows were crap. Hellboy tryed to make a difference along with cam and they both get sacked. Why? because his brother never told anyone whats going on or because of a storyline that was created to bring the fed back to life? well slayer you beleive you have 15 other people to replace some of us? Hey your brother nearly cost you your fed if it wasnt for hellboy and myself messaging the powers that be the fed would have been deleted. 15 people dont make a roster you have a lot of work ahead of you good luck with that and good luck with trying to pick up the peices of your broken fed i would have helped along with a few others but you want to blame others for your mistake you have a lot to learn.....

Maddog Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
flits1977

flits1977

The Vent Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vent Section   The Vent Section Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:19 pm

he can leave one of these 15 to replace me i dont wanna be here anymore
Back to top Go down
http://flits.hyves.nl
backyardbrawler

The Vent Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vent Section   The Vent Section Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:42 pm

deleted

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

The Vent Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vent Section   The Vent Section Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:19 pm

guess the masses are speaking enjoy your time in the sun while it lasts. By the time we get through you will be lucky to employ desperate wrestlers to this joke you call a fed. Cam and Hellboy if you guys where on the same page from the start this fed could have been great to those who tryed it seems like a waste of time and effort to have it destroyed by a joke. Cheers all of you see you in another fed 1 where our talents are apprechiated.

MaddogMartyn...
Back to top Go down
flits1977

flits1977

The Vent Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vent Section   The Vent Section Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:58 pm

i am on a new fed Lethal Shock Wrestling: Shockwave
Back to top Go down
http://flits.hyves.nl
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

The Vent Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vent Section   The Vent Section Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:46 pm

all the best flits i have a fed lined up they like the posts i have done and work i have put in would really like to finish the story i have started here before i move on but slayer hasnt even replyed or givin us any idea as to whats going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vent Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vent Section   The Vent Section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vent Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: