BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Era

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

The New Era Empty
PostSubject: The New Era   The New Era Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:05 am

The Arena goes Dark Music starts Playing its music nobody has heard before.
The Titan Tron flickers into life showing sceens of war destruction and total carnage admist it all 3 letters appear SoD

The croud realise just who it is and a roar of Boos And chants of ASSHOLE ASSHOLES start around the arena.

As the stage erupts in an expolosion of silver piros 5 people can be seen walking onto the stage Maddog,UG,Kandul,covell and Nina
Maddog holds a mic and lifts it to his mouth as they make there way ringside.

The chants are getting louder and louder and some of the fands start throwing there rubbish into the ring.

Maddog pauses the starts to speak: I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL THAT WE ARE HERE THE SoD ARE RUNNING THINGS NOW BUT YOU WOULDNT LISTEN NOW YOU HAVE ANGERED THE MOST ELITE FORCE IN WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT.

Chants of DOWNER DOWNER DOWNER start around the arena.

YEAH THATS RIGHT YOU MORRONS CALL HIM DOWN HERE I AM SURE MY FREINDS WILL GIVE HIM THE WELCOME HE DESERVES.
Now onto more urgent buissness the man who made this all possible the choosen one HELLBOY SHOW HIM THE RESPECT THAT HE DESERVES

The chants of ASSHOLE ASSHOLE reach a cressendo

Maddog looks pissed at the crowds lack of respect for the boss as Hellboy makes his way ringside.

LISTEN HERE YOU UNEDUCATED NIMRODS THIS MAN HAS MORE RESPECT IN HIS LITTLE FINGER THEN YOU BUNCH OF HICKS HAVE PUT TOGETHER

The chants of ASSHOLES ASSHOLES ASSHOLES reach and old time high

Maddog hands the mic to Hellboy.

Next reply Hellboy Downer or Backyard Brawler
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

The New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:48 am

Hellboy gets hold of a microphone : Well SoD, like the name and like Maddog, but to tell you guys the truth SoD is not running things around here, its Hellboy, the Man from Hell.

The chant of Assholes get louder then ever

SHUT UP!!!!!

All you idiots think that Maddog is a Asshole.

Maddog looks at Hellboy in a very surprised manner .

Hellboy : What Maddog, huh , this people are calling you Asshole and i'm helping you.

Its doesnt really seems helpful because the chants grow very loud this time
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

The New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:28 am

Maddog stands there as the crowd chants asssholes assholes over and over again...

Whoa there big fella now not trying to disrespect you but lets get things straight.. It was the SoD that got rid of slayer though i will admit that is was our plan to get rid of him it took a lot of time and planning to get me here to put the plan into action.. But we did not forsee 1 thing that punk cam..

At the mention of his name the chants start up again VOTE CAM DOWNER VOTE CAM DOWNER

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU NIMRODS THIS IS OUR TIME....

Reply from downer or backyard brawler
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

The New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:21 pm

At that moment the arena lights turn off, from out of the darkness comes the voice of Cam

Cam: WHO'S IN CHARGE ? HAHA.... NOT YOU HELLBOY, AND DEFINATELY NOT YOU SoD...HAHA....REMEMBER WHO WAS FIRST ... HAHAHA

With that the arena lights come back up, revealing the unmistakable figure of the Downer, microphone in hand, standing on the ramp. The crowds volume increases

A stunned Hellboy raises his mike: SHUT UP !! .... SHUT UP !! .... HE HAS GONE! ....
He regains his composure then continues: Well look what has crawled out from the woodwork...The Downer ! What do you want ?... Come to beg me to forgive you?

Downer : I want 2 Things ... Number 1 ....YOU TO SHUT UP ........ and Number 2 YOU!! RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW !!

The crowd start baying for blood, the noise is deafening as the Downer makes his way to the ring

Hellboy waits for a moment, a look of sheer arrogance on his face : HAHA ! Fight you? ...How stupid do you think I am ? I have no reason to get my hands dirty, I have people for that !

He turns to Maddog: Time for you and your happy band to earn your wages.....DESTROY HIM !!

Maddog turns to the members of SoD: Ug ! Kandul ! GET HIM ! .... Covell ! Nina ! GET ME TABLES !!

Ug and Kandul run up the ramp and intercept the Downer, just as it looks as if he is about to be overpowered, there is a blear of music and the Basher, followed by Arkano run down the ramp to join in on the Downers side. Nina sees what is happening and rushes into the fray equalling the numbers.

Hellboy to Maddog : Well get out there ! Do your job !!

Maddog looks to where Covell is fixing up a table, he notices Surik and the groundskeeper making their way through the crowd towards Covell : ITS A TRAP ! UG GET BACK HERE !

Maddog turns to Hellboy, finding him already leaving the ring in the direction of the emergency exit. He shakes his head as he sees this act of cowardness and prepares to turn to the fight.

Hellboy shouts back : COME NOW ! ... THERE MAY BE MORE .. COME NOW ! I ORDER YOU ! FOLLOW ME OR YOU ARE SUSPENDED !!

With that Maddog turns and follows Hellboy into the crowd, aware that Ug, Kandul and Nina are right behind him, He reaches the exit, but before he can leave he hears his name being called by the Downer.

Downer: Hey Maddog ! Did you forget something ??

Maddog turns and looks towards the ring, where he sees a beaten looking Covell surrounded and looking towards him with a help me look written on his face

Downer : I tell you what Maddog.......Seeing how your boss will not fight me... How about you come down here and fight me ? One on One ..... Do this and I let him go !

Covell nods his head, mouthing the words....YES

Maddog : This is not the right time.... You don’t pick when ! I pick when !

The crowd starts to BOO and HISS

The Downer turns and signals to Arkano, who hits his finisher on Covell, he then steps back to let the Groundskeeper position a table.

Downer : Well Maddog ??

Maddog shakes his head, furious that he is powerless to help, then turns to leave. As he exits he hears a sound he knows so well, the sound of a table breaking ! and the chant of the MADDOGS SCARED.. MADDOGS SCARED
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

The New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:03 am

Later during the show..... Hellboy is pacing in the GMs office Maddog and UG are standing watching with intrest.

Hellboy: HOW dare they this was our nite to unleash the most elite force in BWE history they will pay for this i will suspend no fire no thats to easy.

A twisted grin forms on Hellboys face and he starts laugthing he reaches for his phone then looks at Maddog and UG a snarl forms on his face.

YOU 2 GET OUT I HAVE URGENT BUISSNESS TO ADDRESS GET OUT.

Maddog and UG retreat out the door and scamper down the corridor.

The camerra pans to the parking lot where covell is being taken by gurney to a waiting ambulance Downer is muttering somthing to covell a look of sorrow on his face. Downer turns to Allan Pressman BWEs top reporter and grabs his mic.

Downer: Hellboy the 1st blow has been struck the 1st member of SoD has falllen before our alliance nomore shall we be forced to do your bidding. Your time as Tyrant is numbered you and the SoD shall meet your end..

A Faint CHEER can be heard along with the chant of DOWNER DOWNER DOWNER...

Maddog and UG having decided to go and check up on covell witness Downers speach to Alan Pressman and decide on exacting some early payback..UG charges out and spears Downer while Maddog grabs the nearest chair and runs to join the fray..Downer taken by surprise has no chance to react and is stunded by the initial attack UG drags Downer to his feet as Maddog delivers a chairshot to Downer.. UG and Maddog then proceed to stomp Downer.. Alan Pressman shreiking like a girl starts calling out for security..
The 1st to the sceen are Arkano and Basher blindsideing Maddog and UG.
Who decide that a strategic retreat is in order and run like scolded cats out of the parking lot leaving Arkano and Basher to check on there fallen comrade...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Story Building / Trash Talks-
Jump to: