BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aftermath

Go down 
+2
Hellboy
MaddogMartyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:28 pm

Maddog walks to the ring flanked by covell and Hellboy as they walk they are subjected by abuse bosses and chants of VOTE CAM VOTE CAM they enter the ring and stand there chatting amongst themselves and looking pleased with themselves. As the abuse dies down Maddog begins to speak...

Cam i hope your happy with yourself HAHAHA as i told you we run things around these parts. Now its onto your freinds HAHAHA if you can find any.

The crowd starts chanting DOWNER DOWNER DOWNER
Maddog loks annoyed at this .

SHUT UP YOU IMBICILES this is my space.

The crowd chants louder happy that they know there getting to Maddog DOWNER DOWNER VOTE CAM VOTE CAM

YEAH CALL HIM DOWN HERE THEN COMEON DOWNER GET DOWN HERE PLEASE THESE MORONS..

Maddog removes his trench coat covell stands ready for action.. Hellboy seeing that Maddog is loseing his cool starts to speak

WHOA WHOA THERE BIG FELLA AS FAR AS I REMEMBER I AM STILL VICE GM HERE AND I ARRANGE MATCHES
Maddog: (taken aback) Ye Yeah then get him down here then myself and covell will deal with him.
Hellboy: HEY LIKE I SAID I ARRANGE THE MATCHES HERE YOU WILL GET YOUR SHOT AT DOWNER BUT NOT TONITE WE HAVE OTHER PLANS REMEMBER..
Maddog:(looking releived at this) OH YEAH THE PLAN FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

The Crowd starts chanting MADDOGS SCARED MADDOGS SCARED..

Maddog looks as though he is about to go balistic..

[i]
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:20 am

Maddog : just for the info, Cam just quit. lol , its Hellboy who calls the shots.
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
The Basher

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:00 am

should i fight with you now hellboy just to get stuff back to crazyness like it was ha ha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:11 am

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Go ahead. Cool
Back to top Go down
The Basher

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:25 am

i will wait until you do something wrong and everyone starts yelling at you and be the guy in the back that points and yells YEAH
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:08 am

LOL, i dnt do anything wrong, so you will keep quite.
Back to top Go down
The Basher

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:08 am

someone will disagree with you and i will be right there waiting Razz
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:41 am

O.O.C This is meant to be ROLEPLAYING !! Maddog wrote a great segment, which deserves to be continued....not more Cam quit crap !

Hellboy please get a spell checker lol!

Now to continue the Story............
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:11 am

With no warning there is blinding flash of pyrotechnics from the ramp area.
As the smoke clears the unmistakable figure of the Downer is revealed, microphone in hand

The crowd cheers, chants of DOWNER, DOWNER fill the arena

Downer: Whoo Maddog....you should watch what you want....cause sometimes you get it!

With that he starts to walk with purpose towards the ring

Hellboy: AS I SAID I AM IN CHARGE.....one more step Downer and your suspended! And you too Maddog....Heel!

The Downer stops a look of fury ectched in his face

Maddog also stops, one leg already through the ropes, he returns to stand behind Hellboy, glaring both at him and at the Downer

Hellboy: Ahhh! at least there is some brains in there !

The crowd Hisses and a chant of Arsehole! springs up

Hellboy waits for them to quiet, a smile playing on his lips: As i was saying, I am in charge....I make the matches.....infact i would make a Tag match now but for one thing...

Downer: And whats that one thing ?

Hellboy smiles even more : I see only you...where is that no good partner of yours?....Still trying to run things?...haha

Downer: Well you see....

At that moment the Titan Tron springs in to life showing Cams face in close up, with an insane look in his eyes

The crowd start a chant of VOTE CAM...

Cam:VOTE WHATEVER...I DONT CARE ANYMORE !!!

The crowd quickly goes silent, stunned not only by Cams look, but his attitude too

Cam: Hey Downer! What good are you? I carry you....I win our matches .... You hold me back!

Downer with a surprised look on his face: Do what ? What do you mean ?

Cam: My last match! Where were you? I was attacked ...... Where were you?

Downer getting annoyed now: Well, actually I was getting my ribs checked out after I was speared in the previous days show....infact where were you when I was attacked ??

Cam screaming at the camera: Any excuse! Everyone makes excuses! They will pay! You will pay!

Cam appears to calm a little: You need a partner !....Dont you ? .............. Well ........ Good luck in finding one!!! And Hellboy...Watch your back, look over your shoulder....even check your shoes...Hahaha....Cause one day I will be there...hahaha

With that the Titan tron switches off and a stunned aura seems to fill the areana, no one appear to be more stunned than the Downer though, who just stands there looking around

Hellboy recovers faster than anyone else: Well what can I say...Haha...it looks like you are now a force of 1 !!!

Once again with no warning the pyrotechnics fire off, a figure can be seen, appearing to bathe in the rain of sparks, microphone firmly grasped in hand

The Basher steps into plain view, The crowd once again begin cheering and start to chant his name, he waits with arms raised until the noise slowly subsides

Basher: Downer ! Yo Downer ! Hey I dont know you and you dont know me

The Downer turns to look at the Basher: And?

Basher: And I am the most underused, and underrated wrestler in this FED, I should be a contender....But him...

He points at Hellboy: Im looking for a chance to show him just how good I am.........

The smile leaves Hellboys face as he realised whats going on.

Basher: So what Im saying is this........You need a partner....YOU GOT ONE!!

The crowd starts with Chants of Downer mixed with equal chants of Basher as the Downer turns and makes his way back up the ramp

Basher: And I see the ideal opponents for us ! What say you Hellboy ? Are you and your pet hound up for this ? Or will it just be more excuses to me ?

Maddog steps forward and growls into his mike: Ha! Bring it on....I need feeding !! hahaha

The Downer reaches the top of the ramp where the Basher is waiting with an outstretched hand, he reaches out and shakes the offered hand. The crowd noise reaches a record high.

Downer: Hey Hellboy...As you say..No matter how bad you are..... You run the show .......Well if you got the guts for tag action...I have the partner !!

The Basher leans close to the downer and says for his ears only: I wont screw you but Im doing this for me...Remember that

With that the Downer and the Basher exit the areana leaving a stunned Hellboy and an infuriated Maddog standing in the ring
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:31 am

Zaf wrote:
O.O.C This is meant to be ROLEPLAYING !! Maddog wrote a great segment, which deserves to be continued....not more Cam quit crap !

Hellboy please get a spell checker lol!

Now to continue the Story............

I have a habit of shortening stuff.
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:01 pm

The chants from the crowd are deafing Maddog looks like he is about to exlode....

ALLRIGHT DOWNER YOU WANT IT WELL YOU GOT IT AS FOR YOU BASHER YOU JUST DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO LIKE I SAID THE SoD ARE RUNNING THE SHOW NOW.

The chants of ASSHOLE ASSHOLE are growing louder and louder..

AS FOR YOUR CHALLENGE DOWNER I ACCEPT WHEN ME AND THE BOSS GET YOU DOWN FOR THE 123 WE WILL RETIRE YOUR ASS AND BASHERS JUST LIKE WE DONE TO SLAYER AND CAM...

Maddog drops the mic and climbs out of the ring heading for the ramp a confused covell following him.

covell: H Hey Dog what about us DDog you know?

Maddog cant hear covell as he storms up the ramp hell bent on destruction

The crowd seems amused to Maddogs predicament
Back to top Go down
UG

UG

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:22 pm

And keep an eye on your back while you wrestle Maddog, Downer...Other way...Who knows? Maybe you will have to get used to be speared...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:50 pm

Ok, i need to which ppl are in SoD, oh and give me SoD's entrance music.
Back to top Go down
backyardbrawler

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:37 am

I'm not sure if I'm actually in SoD or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath