BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Face or heel

Go down 
+4
Zaf
MaddogMartyn
backyardbrawler
Campotter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who should become GM
Cam
Face or heel - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Face or heel - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Hellboy
Face or heel - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Face or heel - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Grounds keeper

Face or heel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:31 am

well i was thinking cam but i like hell boy tell me why i should pick you
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:58 am

I gave u your first match, and we get along.

But what is the competition for?????

Can someone answer that.
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:39 pm

Competition = greater interest Very Happy

greater interest = better show

At least for us Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grounds keeper

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:16 pm

its true hellboy does 1 hell of a job for us and trys to make it fare
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:44 pm

basher i think we are getting on the same page now which is a good thing i do agree that everyone who is active on the forum should have some preferance but there is the contract stipulations as well. 1 thing i want to know is why hasnt the champ made an appearence in the forum? strange how its most of us mid carder making all the noise Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
backyardbrawler

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:15 am

Champions should be required to make at least one or two RP's a week, it's not really fair to the rest of us
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:46 am

Ok Cam, i quit for the next two weeks, i wount make matches or segments or anything a GM shud do, why dnt you do all the job.

Since Jeffrey is spoiling stuff and not going be the story line you shud also improve that. Then you will reaslise how hard it is for me.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Grounds keeper

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:21 am

sorrey hellboy your stell the man for the show in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:36 am

Cool. But let see what can Cam do...
Back to top Go down
Campotter

Campotter

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:48 am

Hellboy are you really that stupid? read my earlier post, i give up you win, your shows. You never helped me when i asked for it so you can get stuffed

I will be asking for a breach of contract very soon

Bye all
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:24 pm

Please......This situation is now becoming Stupid !!!!!!
You cant both quit !! Have you both read your earlier posts ??

Hellboy...Can you make up your mind..one minute you say screw us and your about to cheat so you can win, then you say sorry and offer up an idea to split split the forum into 2 shows, then you take another shot at Cam when he asks for help !! Then he posts that you have won and he no longer wishes to be a vice gm !! Then when eveyone says you are doing well you decide to quit for 2 weeks !!! WHAT THE F**K!!!!

Cam....I have seen your posts asking for help, I take it you never received that help !! fair enough but to quit !! Come on, I can understand you and hellboy are having a clash of personalities but this is meant to be for enjoyment not stress !!!!!

I hope this situation calms down...but i some how doubt it..
Cam Good luck...Hellboy your in charge !! Lets Rock !!
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:52 pm

well if that is whats going on then there is not much chance this fed will survive end of season. guys there was offers of help backyard brawler also offered his experiance and help. i personally thought i had given you both a good story to go with a feud for the ages. like i said the story is all i am here for nothing else if nothing get resolved soon then there will be no fed most of the roster will not renew there contracts and then what will there be?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 pm

I'm still here, and if Hellboy is breathing he woun't let Evil or Very Mad BWE die.

And that reminds me to look for a tag team partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Face or heel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face or heel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Story Building / Trash Talks-
Jump to: