BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Am i going crazy??

Go down 
+5
The Basher
MaddogMartyn
Hellboy
Arkano
Campotter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Campotter

Campotter

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:19 pm

Right this Fed is really crap, we need to start over again with a new GM who can make a show properly. Hellboy has been good but not much is sorted. This is what i would like: A new season, The power to choose what is right for the Fed, organised shows, excellent shows, Salary working, even matches and a lot more. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Campotter

Campotter

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:22 pm

Also..... i would like to become the GM with The Downer as Vice GM because i know our Fed could be the best ever!!!!

Vote Cam!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Arkano

Arkano

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:41 pm

Yap, with this Gm we're not going very far, but donno if viktorija, or any admin would listen our msgs to make a change =/
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:28 am

Tullo, replied and said he can do something.
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:28 am

just relax people for a start we need more activity on our forum jeez through the gm a bone. Let him know what your wrestlers about post it like i did get a response we can all work through this together intill things get sorted. just cause we dont got a proper gm doesnt meen our shows should be crap hell start a few feuds work amongst ourselves to start up storylines this fed can be the best. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Basher

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:09 am

we can do all we want but if the GM doesn't pay attention to it. It means nothing the GM doesn't even talk to us i honestly think he is to young to be a GM and if i knew that before i wouldn't of joined
Back to top Go down
backyardbrawler

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:12 am

If I had known I was in for this utter bullshit as a fed I would have waited and found a different fed, I literally signed this contract about 5 minutes before I got an invite from one of my buddies to join his. I guarantee half of our fed wouldn't have joined under most circumstances
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:36 am

I think slayer is 14 and yea more then half the fed will leave as soon as the season ends. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Basher

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:48 am

i can leave at end of month because my contract says two shows a month and haven't been in one or i have to wait until end of december
Back to top Go down
UG

UG

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:01 pm

I think if tullo makes hellboy GM he could make cam and downer vice gms and maybe some other people too and we can all work together for having :

-storylines
-comentators
-interferences
-special matches
-real salary

and this will be a great fed. Just dont tap yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:06 pm

Yea, but i doubt it. I hate to say but our next show is going to be another disaster, i'll try my best to make it better, It was agian going to be Wrestler 1 Vs Wrestler 2 and Tag 1 Vs Tag 2... , One of our Vice gms are doing that, i know its not me.
Back to top Go down
UG

UG

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:05 pm

man, that sux
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:33 pm

ok guys give me names i will talk to silencer see what he can do who is vice gm? we need 2 do somthing to save this disaster? i can help create story lines ect thats pretty much m,y specialty Laughing if we work together we can get through this i am not about to give up hell i think i started somthing special and want to see what happens. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:25 pm

We really need this whole situation sorted as soon as possible, or i can see this FED dying when it comes round to contract time again. Personally I dont care who is GM or vice-gm as long as they talk to each other and can put on a decent show....
Back to top Go down
Campotter

Campotter

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:27 pm

If i become Gm none of you would want to leave, i will make this fed the best in the game, The downer, UG and Hellboy would be vice Gm's. I would listen to everyones questions and ideas, and i would be the best GM in this game!!

Vote Cam!!!!
Back to top Go down
Grounds keeper

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:37 pm

ok put m a story line im good to go
Back to top Go down
backyardbrawler

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:11 pm

So, how many shows are there a month, because I'm #4 on the totem pole and was guaranteed 3 matches a month at midcard status and Slayer told me in a pm i would be challenging for titles, that's the only reason I even joined, if that isn't going to happen then my contract is voided by BWE. I'm sorry, but that is very frustrating
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:13 pm

well i have throwen a bone for a storyline all i need is someone to pick it up? who is running the show in slayers absence? The storyline is cam vs hellboy a power struggel of sorts its as good as any any wrestler can join in cam shall be the face side hellboy has the heels. Lets do this and get the show up and running. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:48 pm

ok everyone i have been talking to silencer and vikolej or however its spellt lol! silencer is workin g on a way to rectify this problem now we can sit around and winge about the situation or we can pick up the ball and try and make things work. i for 1 want to try and put together a show for the ages so if this fed dies at least i can look back and say man that last storyline was great glad it was picked up and we had fun with it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:30 am

What guys read this :

GMSlayer wrote:
Hi all were two bro's shaun and tony from england tony took the gm test Smile im 11 (shaun) and he is 14 lol!

HE IS 11
Back to top Go down
Campotter

Campotter

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:21 am

And how old are you?? Hellboy?
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:04 pm

WHO IS RUNNING THIS FED AT THE MOMENT ?????

its a question that everyone really wants to know the answer to.....Personally I dont care how old anyone is, as long as they can do the job! all i want is for us to work together and build a great FED if we can !

a list of heels and faces needs to be sorted
Our champions need to be verified
Storylines sorted
And 1 person needs to take charge ( sorting the matches out for sure )

And then, who knows we may have good shows
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:05 pm

Campotter wrote:
And how old are you?? Hellboy?

Whats with you, well i'm 17... and yea i'm improving the show by editing everything our fellow Jeffery is doing. I just made the Sunday show, you may see Batties name twice just because jeffery had made a match before i could get my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am i going crazy?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy??   Am i going crazy?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am i going crazy??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Wrestlers Talks-
Jump to: