BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What The Hell???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Admin

What The Hell??? Empty
PostSubject: What The Hell???   What The Hell??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:57 am

bwe

2007-11-18 14:15

Wrestler 1 VS wrestler 2...
Tag 1 VS Tag 2...
Tag 1 VS Tag 2...

Thats our card for our show, and guess who did that ...Slayer, hrrrr Mad .

You know guys everyone shud write to the GM boss Viktorija and tell him that our GM sux and we want Hellboy to be the GM or even some one else.

I promise that if i was the main GM i'll make this a wonderland. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
Arkano

Arkano

What The Hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The Hell???   What The Hell??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:46 am

Seems that slayer don't take his time to make things good =/
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

What The Hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The Hell???   What The Hell??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:52 am

Do me a favour everyone, write a message to Vik and tell me about the stuff happening and tell him we want Hellboy to be the GM
Back to top Go down
The Basher

What The Hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The Hell???   What The Hell??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:17 am

well it looks like my two matches a month not going to happen and i did send a message to get are gm switched to hellboy
Back to top Go down
Grounds keeper

What The Hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The Hell???   What The Hell??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:35 am

ok are gm said i had a tittle match 2 weeks ago but i did not fight in the last to week

so i had a tittle match than i went down to haveing no matching so whats going on some 1 tell me or diging a grave for gm becues im the

Grounds keeper
Back to top Go down
Grounds keeper

What The Hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The Hell???   What The Hell??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:39 am

hellboy would run things better hes on talking with us why more lest we will all get to know hellboy queen [right]
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

What The Hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The Hell???   What The Hell??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:00 am

Yea, i had a plan of starting a #1 contenders tournament or something, but the show just got spoiled. And this time real bad because we dnt have any segments in the middle and i was going to add everyones entrance this time, hrrrr Mad
Back to top Go down
Grounds keeper

What The Hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The Hell???   What The Hell??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:08 am

ok hellboy you are the man that can give us what we want i see that let me be your right hand man
i could be your go to guy do all your dirtywork thay dont call me the

Grounds keeper for nuthing Twisted Evil

anybody gets in your way ill dig thim a grave but you can pay for the coffen lol if you get my drift so what do you say i have your back to the end and you tack me under you wing

ps its good to have some 1 in your corner pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What The Hell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The Hell???   What The Hell??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What The Hell???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Wrestlers Talks-
Jump to: