BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Need Story Line ( More )

Go down 
+6
Grounds keeper
Zaf
Campotter
UG
backyardbrawler
Hellboy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grounds keeper

I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:11 am

i my hellboy dont give up lol sorrey hell boy i have your bacl to end

if people get in your why ill dig thim a grve thay dont call me the Grounds keeper for nuthing lol ill have your back if you tack me under your wing

ps i told tullo that your the man for the job and your doing all the work by yourself we have not see are gm, in days there was more to but i think you get it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Grounds keeper

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:23 am

ok hellboy you are the man that can give us what we want i see that let me be your right hand man

i could be your go to guy do all your dirtywork thay dont call me the

Grounds keeper for nuthing

anybody gets in your way ill dig thim a grave but you can pay for the coffen lol if you get my drift so what do you say i have your back to the end and you tack me under you wing

ps its good to have some 1 in your corner Basketball
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:35 am

Have sent that message to Tullo, lets hope we get a result Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:47 am

cheers Crying or Very sad cheers Crying or Very sad cheers Crying or Very sad cheers Crying or Very sad cheers Crying or Very sad cheers Crying or Very sad Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow afro
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
flits1977

flits1977

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:29 pm

i have send it to
Back to top Go down
http://flits.hyves.nl
Mauler

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:16 pm

Msg sent
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:03 am

Tullo replied, and long story short this is what he said.

If cant change the gm because he says there is no need.

pale pale pale pale > So we have to live with it. I'll try my best til the season ends.
Back to top Go down
The Basher

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:32 am

hellboy you should of not put yourself in any shows so you could of got breach of contract and you could get out
Back to top Go down
UG

UG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:03 pm

In fact you can ask the gm to break the contract and if he agrees you are ready to go. A pity our GM is a 14 year old
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:32 pm

Very sad and very true
Back to top Go down
Grounds keeper

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:40 pm

i should go dig are gm a grave
Back to top Go down
backyardbrawler

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:08 pm

Who wants to lynch our gm? I'll get the pitchforks and torches ready
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:47 pm

pass me a torch and pitchfork please What a Face
Back to top Go down
Grounds keeper

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:55 pm

whan you dun with thim loser i will dig a grave for him
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:20 am

Ouch ouch its hot Twisted Evil , burn him!!! burn him!!!! Burn him with the fire of hell!!! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Story Line ( More )   I Need Story Line ( More ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need Story Line ( More )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2