BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UG

UG

Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer Empty
PostSubject: Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer   Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:00 pm

UG- The Downed! Last week you and your tag team partner Cam couldn't beat Kadul and me and you won the match only because referee's decision! My wrestler familiy's tradition demands me to fight with you guys and beat the hell out of you. REVANCHA!

I don't like beating those who are weeker than me and thats why i dont challenge Cam. I pity those poor speed type wrestlers but i can respect you as a hell of a competitor...thats why....

I challenge you...
to a Last...
man...
standing match!!!!

(note) You can use this like a segment if you want, hellboy or Slayer or just like a pre-match dialogue. I think would be cool if we try to make some of the writing part for improving the show.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer   Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:57 pm

I take it you mean me...The Downer.........
And as far as I saw, it was the referee who saved you and your partner from far greater damage and awarded the decision the only way he could !!

As for your Last Man Standing....HA !!

If the powers that be can arrange it, then who am I to say no!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
UG

UG

PostSubject: Re: Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer   Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:11 pm

Its ok we'll see who is the best...and by the way...u can call yourself the downer...but you will be soon de DOWNED...to the mat
Back to top Go down
Campotter

Campotter

PostSubject: Re: Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer   Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:11 pm

Haha i kicked the crap out of you!!!. Bleeding as well. Lucky it was a draw other wise you would be dead now!!! 7 exp for me 4 exp for you and you got +4 on me aswell. lol
Back to top Go down
Campotter

Campotter

PostSubject: Re: Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer   Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:26 pm

You were lucky that time
Back to top Go down
UG

UG

PostSubject: Re: Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer   Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:46 pm

You know why you didnt take me down? Because like all speedsters you jump around a lot but you hit like softer than my granmother! Real wrestler are like Downer and me! U can take all the stars in the world but we resistance are the real deal, pendejo! Cool

edited: Ultimo Guerrero lift his enemy up in a military press
and drops it on his shoulders applying a pinning spine buster executing light Adios Amigo!!
Referee starts counting...
ULTIMO GUERRERO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS CAM !!!!

Ouch! that must hurt!
Back to top Go down
Grounds keeper

PostSubject: Re: Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer   Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:17 pm

all i know is i whant a match this weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer   Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimo Guerrero vs. The Downer
Page 1 of 1