The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

MERRY XMAS BWE FROM SOD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: MERRY XMAS BWE FROM SOD   Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:40 pm

all members of SoD dressed in xmas clothing are standing in the ring a large gift wrapped box decorated in xmas wrapping is in the middle of the ring. Maddog starts to speak.

The crowd are allready chanting YOU SUCK YOU SUCK

HELLO EVERYBODY THE SOD HAVE BROUGHT XMAS CHEER TO THE BWE FOR ALL THE GOOD GIRLS AND BOYS BUT FOR THE BAD HAHAHA YOU WILL SEE.

the titan tron flickers into life as fotage sarts playing Maddogs voice is commentating

lets see what madaclause has brought everyone cam 1st. The screen shows cams car serverly damaged and te interior full of coal. OH MY CAM YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A NAUGHTY BOY THEN lets see who is second ahh the basher where is he? The titan tron shows basher in the change room opening a parcel inside is a shirt imblazoned with the sod logo the titan tron flickers out.
OH WHAT A GIFT BASHER MUST HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD THOSE SHIRTS ARE ONLY GIVEN TO GOOD PEOPLE. who next? the titan tron shows slayer on a hospital gurney next to a dumpster OH GEE HE SHOULDNT BE OUT OF HOSPITAL YET.
as the footage rolls on covell and ug can be seen dumping slayer into the dumpster thenrunning off.
HAHA SLAYER GOT A NEW GARBAGE COMPACTOR HAHA WHAT A HOOT
NOW DOWNER THERES A RATHER LARGE GIFT IN THE RING FOR YOU SO WHY DONT YOU COME DOWN HERE AND OPEN IT?

THE BOOS ARE DEAFANING CHATS OF YOU SUCK ARE RING AROUND HE ARENA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaf

PostSubject: Re: MERRY XMAS BWE FROM SOD   Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:35 pm

At that moment the ramp pyros kicks into life, sparks shower everywhere, in the midst of these stands another person dressed in a Santa Suit, microphone in hand. As the sparks and smoke clear the Santa is instantly recognisable as the Downer. The crowd starts to cheer, knowing that things had now started going the way they want. The Downer raises his arms to the crowd in salute.

Downer : Xmas Cheer to Everyone !! Yo Maddog, SoD, nice to see you got into the holiday spirit ! I donít think you got it quite right yet ! But at least your trying !

Maddog smiles : What are you talking about ? Did you watch the footage ? Or are you just trying to be funny again ? Any how it doesnít matter. LOOK ! I want to end this silly feud you have with me, so to that end I bought you a present ! Why donít you come on down and open it ?

Downer : A PRESENT ! FOR ME ! awww shucks ! You shouldnít have !

With that he takes four steps towards the ring then stops : NO ! I donít think so ! Call me daft but I think I will stay where I am at the moment, call it a trust problem !

The crowd roars with laughter, not only at the downers clown act, but at the look that is starting to form on Maddogs face

Downer : Anyway, I have something to confess to you, I knew about your little video segment, infact after I was told exactly what you were doing, I thought what an amazing idea, I must give him the same back ... so here it is !

The Titan Tron flickers into life once more, the scene shows what appears to be Cams car severely damaged and full of coal. Cam walks into the scene, whistling a happy tune, car keys in hand, he looks at his car and laughs, then turns to the camera

Cam :Oh no ! what a mess that cars in ! Funny thing is .... I have the same model !

With that he walks down past the next three cars then turns again to the camera

Cam : Wasnít I lucky I couldnít get my usual space ?

The scene then cuts to show a screwed up shirt with what can be seen as the SoD logo on it lying on the floor, and what appears to be the Basher walking away from it

The scene cuts again, this time reshowing the moment when Covell and Ug can be seen dumping slayer into the dumpster then running off, as they leave, the scene rushes in to the Dumpster, revealing Slayer still strapped, but instead of the expected rubbish and trash, all there is, is a large mattress guaranteeing him a soft landing. The Titan tron then cuts

Maddog turns and stares at the other members of SoD, one by one, they all return his stare without flinching

Maddog growling into the mike : What is this ? How did you get that ? How ?

Downer : I think yours was better, but mine had more Xmas spirit !

The crowd cheer and laugh, chants of Maddog sucks and Maddogs got rabies ring around the arena

Downer : But before you say anything else, I must admit Iím curious about that present !

Maddog showing amazing self control : As I said ... Just come down and open it .... Come On !

Downer : Hell, why not ! But first just one question .....

Maddog : What ?

Downer : ARE YOU SCARED ? CAUSE IF YOUR NOT .... THEN BOO !!

On cue the other members of BoO appear on the ramp, Cam leading them.

Maddog looks surprised, not expecting all of the members of BoO to be available : Thatís typical of you ! The invite was for you, but you are too much of a coward, you have to have your stupid friends with you !

Cam : Hey Maddog ! You looked around you ?

The crowd volume increases, chants of Maddogs scared start

Cam turns to the downer : What say we go and get your present with you ?

Downer : Lets ! !

With that the members of BoO charge the ring ...............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: MERRY XMAS BWE FROM SOD   Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:46 pm

SoD members quickly vacate the the ring makeing a quick exit through the crowd. Downer and his cohorts are standing around the present as the crowd cheers SoDs retreat. As the BoO members decide on wether its a trick or not Maddogs voice can be heard.

Merry xmas Downer HAHAHA.

A bang is heard as a side falls from the present inside is a bound and beaten figure it is Downers trainer and mentor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERRY XMAS BWE FROM SOD   

Back to top Go down

MERRY XMAS BWE FROM SOD
Page 1 of 1