BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Goldrush Storyline"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
American

"Goldrush Storyline" Empty
PostSubject: "Goldrush Storyline"   "Goldrush Storyline" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:59 am

Since I'm just starting out I think it would be kinda cool if I had a storyline like when John Cena and Randy Orton first started out or watever. I mean just think of it...have me compete against a few nobodies ( maybe like the last 5 superstars on the lowest-ranked list ) and use that as a tool to work me up and have fans think that I'm unbeatable ( like the Shelton Benjamin storyline on ECW ). Then as time passes by, I eventually work my way up to championship match, then watever happens..happens.
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: "Goldrush Storyline"   "Goldrush Storyline" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:11 pm

You will have to wait, cause as far as I know the season is about to finish, and with the way our FED has been, well who even knows if it will keep going or be disbanded .... Read some of the other posts !!

By the way ..... Welcome to the BWE lol!
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: "Goldrush Storyline"   "Goldrush Storyline" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:41 pm

yeah what downer said besides if there is to be any tital shots it will be to SoD members getting them there are no wrestlers in this fed that are worthy of them lol! geek
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Goldrush Storyline"   "Goldrush Storyline" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:22 am

LOL, you arent that worthy of a title shot... even great wrestlers didnt get title shots, you have to earn that spot.
I guess you are fallin in the low 25... come up and u might get the title shot.

Oh and take part in my invatational, i got my fans in the top 5, in the whole game.
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: "Goldrush Storyline"   "Goldrush Storyline" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

lol! well how many shows are left? got an idea for the final show involving BoO and SoD think we should place our ideas in a locked area so it can be a surprise to other members pm me if your interested it will be GOOD that i promise Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: "Goldrush Storyline"   "Goldrush Storyline" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:32 pm

I think the season is finished.... not 100% sure though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Goldrush Storyline"   "Goldrush Storyline" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Goldrush Storyline"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Ideas / Suggestions Of Segment-
Jump to: