BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Farewell...

Go down 
+3
UG
Hellboy
MaddogMartyn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:26 pm

OCC: As everyone knows the fed is going to be disbanned i propose we get together and make the farewell 1 to be remembered i only wish we had more time to run with the story i had put forward. But the powers that be in there infinate wisdom have seen fit to disband what we tryed to make a viable fed. I wish everyone all the best and hope that we will meet in other feds and maybe continue our goal of total domination (OOPS Maddogs escapeing) Hellboy good luck Downer it was fun while it lasted if we end up in another fed together the triad will form got a great idea for it keep in touch. Backyard Brawler was looking forward to a feud with you man it would have been a battle for the ages. Lastly UG if we meet up again my freind the SoD will tear apart whatever fed we are in even if you are not in the same fed you might hear rumbelings of a faction that keeps poping up.
CHEERS MaddogMartyn Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:35 am

Hellboy takes the girls in the room , cha cha chahaa.
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
UG

UG

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:36 am

It was a pleasure to kick some asses with you, mate. I'll only say if anybody offers me a contract i will talk him about you and the great fun i had roleplaying with you. Same for Downer and Cam, a tag team i'll never forget, and brawler and the other usuals here in the forum.

Adios, amigos.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:57 am

Hey its not over yet. One thing i know about endings, its not over til its a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:12 am

well then hellboy lets make the these last shows somthing special somthing to remember. I do beleive that we could make a show that will go down in the jornels of history as the most violent most brutal and most bone jarring match ever done lets do it.....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:29 am

Well our Saturday show will be hit of the Season
Back to top Go down
backyardbrawler

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:14 am

It's a true shame we're getting disbanned, but hopefully I'll see the rest of you who made this fun later down the road.
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:40 am

Hey its been fun, scratch I have met a couple of people i really respect, take a bow Maddog and you Ug and some others that its been good to work with.
I cant see it being a happy ending....but a violent and brutal ending sounds better anyway What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:43 am

I'll be joining P.O.W , confirmed.
Back to top Go down
The Basher

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:11 pm

it would be sweet it feds could have more then 50 people and all of us who talked on the forums could be on one and we did like a NWO thing where we took over
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:03 pm

Basher you are psychic thats my plan when i get into a fed was hopeing we could have a few of us but dont fret i propose we keep this forum alive even when we are in a new fed to contact each other. That way we can plot and scheme amongst each other see if we can get the same heel click going in other feds we could be like the outcasts moving from fed to fed destroying them in our wake a real symphony of destruction lol
Back to top Go down
Campotter

Campotter

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:21 pm

Cya all later in another fed maybe

Been fun playing with you except one person Smile

Good luck everyone and have fun

If you supported me thanks

Cam
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:08 pm

Yo yo yo, i hope that one person is Slayer not me. If it was me then sorry m8 Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farewell...   The Farewell... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Farewell...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Story Building / Trash Talks-
Jump to: