BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flits1977

flits1977

new players Empty
PostSubject: new players   new players Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:05 pm

mail Jacob Jericho
hey I may be interested in joining your roster I have been turned by just about everyone else says there rosters are all packed. I am popular only been playing for like a month or so and look where I am now. Trust you sign me and you become the most popular show around I guarantee it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you nee to talk to the general manager about that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ya I figured out that you were'nt the GM after I sent the message. I sent another one to the GM.

i'm not the general manager its slayer and his vice general manager is hellboy

I know I sent a message to Slayer last night you posted in the searching for wrestlers board so I assumed you were the GM.
i get allot of thes mails from alot of people
Back to top Go down
http://flits.hyves.nl
flits1977

flits1977

new players Empty
PostSubject: Re: new players   new players Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:30 pm

i have sent a message to the silencer about it and ask if he can chainge that i dont want the full responcibel one here

edit this is the mail i get from silencer

I have already notified Viktorija about the situation. There is nothing else that can be done at this time until either Slayer shows up, or the decision to replace him is made.
Back to top Go down
http://flits.hyves.nl

new players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Wrestlers Talks-
Jump to: