55% [ 6 ]
Hellboy
45%
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Campotter

PostSubject: Face or heel   Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:40 pm

Will you join me I will make this fed the best or will you join SoD who are no good at making anything Smile

If you join me you are a Face

You join SoD you are a heel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backyardbrawler

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:51 pm

I voted for you, but i'm joining up with Hellboy because I'm neutral... confusing yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:54 pm

well done cam this is a cool idea lets get the ball rolling and have some fun cheers Twisted Evil Cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Campotter

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:49 pm

Thanks Maddog Face is good Heel is bad neutral joins mine Razz we will make the best shows Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaf

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:49 pm

Hey I dont need to say where my loyalties lay..That should be pretty obvious...But if you need a clue......Then..........VOTE CAM !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:22 am

lol! confused Confused...but i dnt mind being competed, so lets see. What has Cam acutally done around here and what has Hellboy done hmmmm : I made BWE show #1 and BWE show # 2 and not forgetting BWE show # 3 . And ever since Cam has been Vive GM our show #4 and tomorrow which is show #5 will suck , i hope u guys have seen the cards . yuck yuck yuck....... Oh and i no longer wanna be GM but vote for me!!!!!

Admin

PostSubject: WHY VOTE HELLBOY   Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:50 am

Welcome

1 Jhonny VS Godman

Commercial Break

3 Lucas & Larry VS StreetTrash & Jeffery

4 Battie VS The reason

Maddogs Arrival

5 Grounds Keeper VS Zeg Mysterio

6 Money Roller Final

Introduction to The Final

7 Semi Final BIC : Ramses VS KanuL

B. Maigerl and Legal Larry Share A Laugh

8 Semi Final BIC : Hellboy VS Cam

Backstage Assault

9 DejanUndertaker VS Maddog

Build Up To The Finals

10 BWE Undisputed : Battie VS John_Cena

I made our Sunday show, hope you guys like it, if you do then wrote hellboy. Twisted Evil

People who posted entrance have their entrances too.

I bet Cam can't do that much.

I hope u guys see the commercail breaks and the laught legal larry had, i took some funny clips from YouTube.

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:15 am

And you claim shows 1 to 3 were good????
HAHAHA!!!!!

They sucked !!! Where was my Tag Team Belt ??? Huh ??

As for the show you have made looks great just missing Me!....looks like this threat from Cam is making you work your arse off !!! which is great. But shouldnt this be the major show ???

Anyway this is meant to be face or heel post !!! As once we know who is who is will be easier for whoever is gm to write good shows !!!

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Campotter

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:18 am

Right Right by the way how can they suck when i didnt put any matches in??? Answer that, i have one story building up at the moment including The Downer and UG. And your blaming me for not doing anything and making it suck but you have allready confirmed the show........ to scared i will be better Smile Tell me how to add Entrances from youtube and i can do much BETTER! Hellboy i thought you were good but now i know you suck.

VOTE CAM!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:22 pm

Screw you all, i make the shows and then the fingers come pointing at me.

I know how to make story lines. What , Cam you made one story, a pathetic one, what happens Downer gets speared by UG during a interview. I can make BWE better, but like it or not Slayer is still GM

He asked me to be forum admin he asked me to be Vice GM... and i did the job great, and then u ppl say i'm pathetic ... Cam : you had freeking Monday to Friday to make matches and what were you doing talking in the forum that Hellboy this hellboy that and b4 that Slayer this Slayer that whereas me.. yes i said stuff but i then shut my mouth and did my job.

So grow up, stop blaming other of what u cnt do.

Zaf: Slayer changed the titles , we no longer need tag teams like your ( pathetic ) We have a new Torunament called BIC : its for a title which i will make sure that i win!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:57 pm

"what happens Downer gets speared by UG during a interview"

That is good stuff! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaf

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:18 pm

Hey !! Can we all calm down here.....

Hellboy no one said your pathetic...infact you have done a great job with the way Slayer has treated us..

Calling me pathetic is a bit out of order...as i thought we were all roleplaying here!!!

And creating a new Torunament called BIC : its for a title which i will make sure that i win!!!!!!!!!! ....your words !! Come on, we are all meant to be enjoying this!!

Can we all agree Hellboy is in charge and the vice gms should work with him to make the best shows we can....if not this Fed is finished !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:47 pm

Hmmm yeah allready posted on 1 but yes lets not let everything go down the toilet here but yes lets work together here and yes hellboy. You have put together a good show now lets leave the trash talk for the locker room as i pointed out we have a storyline here that has been picked up lets go with it i am excited about it never really thought that it would be taken seriously but i feel exciting times ahead for the upcoming shows. Why not have tag belts? tag belts make for some awsome feuds really i think there should be the BWE Championship belt The ic or heavyweight and tag belts. By the looks of things i dont think slayer could run into a wall let alone a fed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Campotter

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:31 pm

Huh the story was going to be an on going one which was to turn out into a feud. I made some matches for people who havent had matches yet.....whats wrong with that? You shut your mouth?? When im waiting now Razz I was building up,finding out what people want, crowds choice of what they get. I can do it thats the thing you never give me a chance, i ask for help with things and you dont help me so how can i make real good shows. I am making proper story lines and matches Smile Everyone know tag matches give best ratings and it just because you cant win any tag matches isnt it?? Smile A title which only you can win....thats out of order....i have never made anything for myself in this fed but you have to have a title. As for now i give you the finger and say its all yours, the Fed, The shows, everything...... Thats the way you want it yes?

I will talk to everyone except Hellboy and for now im not a vice GM

Good luck Hellboy Smile Have fun

VOTE CAM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backyardbrawler

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:01 pm

Seriously guys, Hellboy did what he could, quit flaming and acting like 12 year olds.

Some people prefer one style, some people prefer another, but it's nothing to get up in arms about. At least Hellboy has been doing his job and trying to do something unlike Slayer. Cam has done a good job as well. Give credit where credit is due instead of being childish and playing the i'm better than you game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:26 pm

look guys how about we bury the hatchet not in each others head. I beleive if hellboy and cam work as a team we can make somthing of this mess i think hellboy cam with help provided by downer i will help with anything they need as well lets just do this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UG

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:02 pm

agree with maddog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backyardbrawler

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:18 pm

MaddogMartyn wrote:
look guys how about we bury the hatchet not in each others head. I beleive if hellboy and cam work as a team we can make somthing of this mess i think hellboy cam with help provided by downer i will help with anything they need as well lets just do this...

Smartest thing said in this thread yet

I have GM experience, hell, I own an entire federation, if you want help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way necessary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:49 am

Campotter wrote:
Huh the story was going to be an on going one which was to turn out into a feud. I made some matches for people who havent had matches yet.....whats wrong with that? You shut your mouth?? When im waiting now Razz I was building up,finding out what people want, crowds choice of what they get. I can do it thats the thing you never give me a chance, i ask for help with things and you dont help me so how can i make real good shows. I am making proper story lines and matches Smile Everyone know tag matches give best ratings and it just because you cant win any tag matches isnt it?? Smile A title which only you can win....thats out of order....i have never made anything for myself in this fed but you have to have a title. As for now i give you the finger and say its all yours, the Fed, The shows, everything...... Thats the way you want it yes?

I will talk to everyone except Hellboy and for now im not a vice GM

Good luck Hellboy Smile Have fun

VOTE CAM

Come on , you are trying to create competition. VOTE CAM lol....
I'm the forum admin i can cheat my way to victory but wount

Ok a solution : We bring Jeffery into the forum, and tomorrow i divide the forum into two major sections, Major Show and Minor Show.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:50 am

backyardbrawler wrote:
MaddogMartyn wrote:

I have GM experience, hell, I own an entire federation, if you want help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way necessary

lol!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:52 am

Zaf wrote:
And creating a new Torunament called BIC : its for a title which i will make sure that i win!!!!!!!!!! ....your words !! Come on, we are all meant to be enjoying this!!

Can we all agree Hellboy is in charge and the vice gms should work with him to make the best shows we can....if not this Fed is finished !!

Sorry what i said, i wount cheat. But i'll beat the hell out of Cam on Sun Laughing day

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:17 am

Campotter wrote:
Will you join me I will make this fed the best or will you join SoD who are no good at making anything Smile

If you join me you are a Face

You join SoD you are a heel

U know whats really funny, you never made a show, only thing u made was a segment where somewhere gets speared. So how in the hell would u make the show better.Oh and its not SoD, its hellboy but they got my back.

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:45 am

Hellboy wrote:
backyardbrawler wrote:
MaddogMartyn wrote:

lol!

was that a jab at me? here's my site for proof, i'm backyard brawler there too... check it out

I run the site, i'm no slouch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Basher

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:13 am

I'm not choosing a side i haven't even made a show yet so no one has won me over yet ha ha and the first couple shows did suck BUT i seen improvement in every show we have done yet and thats good and using the cam vs hellboy storyline during are shows i think would be a really good idea and sorry just saying someone got speared is not a a segment ok i'm just saying what think i'm just trying to make this fed better i'm not trying to fight with anyone on this forum only in the ring and i have been loving the segments people have wrote in the forums if we could add them to the shows the shows would be really good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:45 am

backyardbrawler wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
backyardbrawler wrote:
MaddogMartyn wrote:

lol!

was that a jab at me? here's my site for proof, i'm backyard brawler there too... check it out

I run the site, i'm no slouch

O, sorry, and thanks for the site.

PostSubject: Re: Face or heel   

Back to top Go down

Face or heel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next