The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hail the King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
backyardbrawler

PostSubject: Hail the King   Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:24 pm

The sound of Thunder begins to spread through the arena at a dull roar and slowly begins to build as An Ocean Between Us begins to play. Finally pyro goes off in all directions and a sparks shower rains from the heavens as none other than the Backyard Brawler emerges onto the stage. He's got his boots laced up and is dressed to fight. As he makes his way down to the ring he stops for a moment as the crowds noise begins to grow and takes it all in. He walks around to the back announcers table and grabs a microphone and makes his way into the ring.

Ok, calm down, and welcome to BWE! Now everyone here knows that I was a major acquisition to this company and was expected to be seen on a regular basis, but have yet to be put in a match. Our GM, Slayer, has completely abandoned us and left BWE for dead. Now I know what you're all thinking, well then what are we going to do to save BWE? It can't be saved is the problem. That is, without me it can't be saved. I am here to prove to all the doubters and posers in this company that I have what it takes to be a dominant force in this company and that I am your most entertaining wrestler whether you want to believe it or not. I am the Backyard Brawler, the king of the streets. All hail the aristocrat of the Alleys. I dare anyone to step onto that stage and challenge me!

TBC: Someone looking to fight or that disagrees with me, or a vice GM, or the GM <--(like that will happen)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hail the King   Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:15 am

I can put this in one of our segments.

PostSubject: Re: Hail the King   Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:16 am

Maddog walks down to the ring Nina by his side and flanked by the other members of Sod.

The crowd starts chanting VOTE CAM VOTE CAM

It seems there is a bit of confusen as to what is going on around here, Slayer never abandoned you all and it dont take a rocket scientest to work out what happened HAHA allthough i forget that most of the people around here dont have enough brains to tie there shoes. So i will reveal what happened.

Maddog turns to the Titan Tron and points to it.

ROLL THE FOOTAGE

The Titan Tron flickers into life showing the image of Maddog being signed by BWE Maddogs voice doing the commentery.
As you can see Bwe signed me on and there you have me talking to my comrades in the corridor Oh look whats happening now. HAHA we head back to the GMs room unannonced keep watching there it is Slayer dont aggree to out terms OH WOW UG what a hit thats got to leave a mark Look even Nina Gets in on the act The Footage shows a violent beat down on slayer by the members of SoD. Keep watching its not over yet HAHA UG and covell lift the unconcious slayer and carry him out to a dumpster then uncerimossly drop him into it.
As the footage ends the members of SoD are seen congratulating themselfs.

Now do you get it? As our name states we are the Symphoney of Destruction nothing can stand in our way if it trys we will destroy it.

CHANTS OF ASSHOLES START UP

Maddog stands before Brawler waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hail the King   Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:58 am

Hellboy enters the GMs office and has a smile on his face.

Well done SoD, since Slayer is gone now who is going to do all the work around here. Wait i think i got an idea no one else but good o' Hellboy.

The BWE fans start to booooo Hellboy and SoD.

The crowd starts to say WE WANT CAM.

Shut up!!!!!!!! Mad
Cam can't help you you and you. You know why because SoD is running the show.

PostSubject: Re: Hail the King   Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:18 pm

OOC: Symphony of Destruction, at least spell check your posts...

Looks long and hard at Maddog and Hellboy. He brings the microphone to his lips

So you mean to tell me you two are the reason that I'm not wearing championship gold or even involved in the matches? Ok, well then let's make this simple. Neither of you is safe. You can be anywhere, and I will get you. You won't have to find me, because I will find you. But since you're out here by yourself Maddog, I'm going to challenge you to a match, you name the stipulation and let's get a GM out here to get it signed

TBC: CAM, Hellboy, or Maddog Only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: Hail the King   Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:22 pm

HAHAHA Brawler you just dont get it do you its not about the gold right now but if that will make you happy. I can get you the gold hell i will stand in your corner and make sure none of them cam supporters mess it up for you.

Chants of VOTE CAM VOTE CAM ring around the arena

But right now if you want a match with me you will have to take a number and step in line my appointment books pretty much taken up right now.

Chants of Maddog sucks Maddog sucks starts up around the arena

Now we have Hellboy onside with us and its looking pretty sparse on the pro cam front right now.

VOTE CAM VOTE CAM screams the crowd

YEAH I CAN SAY THAT AS WELL YOU BUNCH OF INGRATES But he wont come down here.

ASSHOLE ASSHOLE Chants the crowd

Now about your stance on this situation? Are you supporting cam or hellboy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backyardbrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hail the King   Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:16 pm

I'm anti-Cam after the comments he made towards me, so that would make one assume I'm on your side. Let's get this straight though, if I get screwed with, everyone is going down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail the King   

Back to top Go down

Hail the King
Page 1 of 1