The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

BWE at WAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: BWE at WAR   Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:54 pm

MaddogMartyn and his assistent Nina make there way to the ring were Hellboy is in the middle of trying to reassure everyone that BWE will survive...
Well Well Well Hellboy it looks like you have yourself a little problem the clowns outback dont think you have the testicular fortitude. For the job that you arnt man enougth to take control.
The crowd starts chanting Maddog SUCKS over and over again. A wry smile forms on Maddogs face as he looks towards the crowd and speaks
SHUT UP i am trying to speak..The BOOS and chants of MADDOG SUCKS grow louder then ever..
Yeah yeah typical of a bunch of overweight uneducated under acheivers do you think i even care what you have to say?
Maddog clearly looks annoyed by the crowds increased chanting..
As i was saying Hellboy the clowns out back think that cam could do a better job then you. Well today is your lucky day the SoD has decied that they will have your back what say you?
Maddog offers Hellboy a black tshirt emblazoned with Sods logo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaf

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:37 pm

Suddenly the lights dim........
The crowd hush in expectation...
Then The Downer appears on the ramp in a blaze of technicoloured lights microphone in hand; "Big words with no real value, much as I would expect from the SoD! Hey and I bet the tshirt wont fit either !" He pauses to allow the crowd to stop laughing. " Now I got 3 words for you............Cam for GM !!" With that the Downer fires a middle finger to the ring, waves to the crowd then exits into the backstage area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:16 am

Man you guys are good, i wish if only........

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:54 am

Ultimo Guerrero's music then thunders from the speakers when the spanish wrestler walks straight to the ring and joins Maddog.

UG- Oh, you crows! oh, you vultures! you wanna take profit of the dishonour slayers has brought us into dont you? You pendejos!

No way i 'll accept a speedster like a GM, you can bet your ass!! Nunca!Believe me i will kik slayer's ass as easiley as you would do but its not the time for weak people like cam and his kind! Its time for people who knows what they are doing! Its time for speaking louder than a subtile politician like Cam, its time for singing to the fury and the honour of this fed! Its time for playing trumpets an male chorus!

Its time for the Simphony of Destruction to take control.

You guys wanna join us. We can let you clean the ring for us or even help us dressing up but this point from now we'll have no place for sweetheaarts in this fed. We had one in th epast and it costs us a lot.

Long life to the simphony of destruction and its new world order...

But, wait a minute... maybe we could talk about how much would you guys pay us...Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:49 am

Maddog walks down to the ring gone is his tradmark swagger and black leather trenchcoat in its place is a black tshirt emblazoned with SoDs logo climbing into the ring Maddog grabs a mic.
CUT MY GOD DAMNED MUSIC.
The crowd is booing and calls of you suck are ringing out through the arena.
I have a few things to get off my chest..
The booing is replaced with a chant of ASSHOLE
WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE HELL UP THIS IS MY TIME NOT WELFARE COLLECTION TIME....
The chant of ASSHOLE gets louder and louder.. Maddog is obviously really annoyed at the crowds show of disrespect...
1stly that over grown goof DOWNER who THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? someone as untalented as you has no right interupting my segment. If you are man enough and can find a freind HAHAHA i will let you grace the ring and fight me in a tag match myself and UG will gladly teach you the era of your ways HAHAHA....
The chant of ASSHOLE has reached a fever pitch
2ndly Cam if you havent noticed lately the SoD are running things around here now this is your final warning Cam start towing the line or we will take you out with the rest of the trash.
Maddog drops the mic and starts to head back up the ramp
The chant of ASSHOLE is deafing in the arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaf

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm

As Maddog nears the top of the ramp the Titan Tron suddenly lights up displaying the following scene :
One of the backstage offices with Cam facing the camera with what appears to be the Downer doubled over in the corner with the sounds of hysterical laughter coming from him.
Cam smiles then says "Hey Maddog! As for Sod running things...Well Hows it going in cloud cookoo land ? You seem to have a lot to say! Its made him laugh at least! Its a shame its the same old garbage as usual! One point though! You know the Downer has a partner and that partner is ME! "
The crowd start chanting VOTE CAM! Vote Cam!
The Downer picks himself up,wipes the tears from his eyes, looks at the camera and says through gritted teeth " See 1 partner ! Now if you have the balls to get into the ring with us we will see who feels DOWN!! "
He then smiles "As for interupting your segment.........Well someone had to !!"
The crowd laugh along to this, and this seems to annoy Maddog even more than the previous chants.
Cam continues " Ug what can i say ? what is all this Simphony of Destruction? All I see is 2 not very attractive, undertalented, second rate, washed up "
The Downer looks goofy then adds in a funny voice "Dont forget ugly", "Haha I was being polite but your right..And as he says... Ugly opponents for us to grind into the dust !!"
The Titan Tron then switches to a still picture of Cam and the Downer dressed in the costumes of Ug and Maddog holding a sign that proclaims VOTE CAM.
Maddog raises his fist at the Titan Tron and crys out "We will destroy you! There will be nothing left! you will pay ".
Ug looks surprised then he grabs a mike then screams out out " I talk money..And you insult ! You shall feel my vengance! on this I swear!

Last edited by on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backyardbrawler

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:12 pm

OOC: Just a suggestion to make your roleplaying segments easier to read would you be able to separate when you speak and when the crowd is reacting or someone is moving with a space so there's a line in between to make the scene's easier to follow? It would be greatly appreciated and doesn't take much work to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:24 pm

Maddog stares at the Titan Tron a look of fury on his face. Turns and storms back to the ring. The ring announcer is in the process of calling the next fight when he is rudely given a FINAL DEATH by Maddog. Grabbing the mic he turns back towards the Titan Tron.

The crowd chants of ASSHOLE is deafing

OK YOU 2 GOOFS MYSELF AND UG WILL ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE BUT 1st THINGS 1st I THINK ITS TIME TO INTRUDUCE TO YOU ALL MEMBERS OF SoD myself MaddogMartyn you allready know and UG comeon down UG. Well we have the wildman the beast from downunder my brother in arms covell come on down covell and finaly this man montain the mammoth KanuL

Maddog srands in the ring as the other members of SoD enter the ring a look of triumph on his face.

As you see downer we are more then prepered for your little uprising now Hellboy if you want our help get your ass down to this ring and talk buissness.

the crowd are throwing cups and wrappers at the assembled members of SoD there chant of ASSHOLES is nearly drowning out Maddogs speach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UG

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:03 pm

Yeah, come down here you cowards. Our Symphony is going to turn into a requiem only for you...(points to the titan tron and to all the fans).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaf

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:04 pm

The scene cuts back to the backstage office:

Both Cam and the Downer are watching a monitor showing Maddog ranting in the ring.

The Downer turns to Cam " I think he looks upset, he definitely sounds it"

Cam smiles " yes, I would say your right on that"

The Downer continues " Still did you see those other members of SaD, the word ugly doesnt cover it, and to think people call me big...but that Kanul is something else !!"

Cam leans back and relaxes " Hey you know what they say...The bigger they are .....the harder they fall........I think the time has come now for the next stage !"
with that he picks up a desk phone. taps in a number, waits then says " Its time !!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backyardbrawler

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:09 pm

Maddog's Rant continues and all of a sudden all the lights in the Arena flicker and the dull roar of thunder crawls throughout the entire arena as smoke clouds up in front of the entrance ramp and then a loud bang and An Ocean Between us Begins to play. Sparks come falling from the sky and out walks the Backyard Brawler with a microphone making his way to the ring.

The crowd begins chanting Brawler's name, if only because he has interrupted the never ending rant of Maddog.

Brawler walks over to Maddog, takes his microphone and tosses it into the crowd

Me:Now maybe these people will stop booing like it was Hitler in the ring.

Crowd erupts with laughter and cheers

Me:Now, I have a question that needs to be answered, as I am not aware of what is actually going on here because it seems that two rival factions seem to be popping up in this company, those siding with the one and only Hellboy

Crowd boos at the sound of Hellboy's name

Me:And then there are those siding with the man known only as Camspotter

Crowd Begins to cheer and Maddog is frustrated that his spotlight is gone

Me:Well, since it seems to be that there are two rival factions it would seem that I would be set up to join one of them. Well anyone who thought that was wrong, I work for myself. If you want me to help your cause, you better be talking my language, not necessarily money, but if I'm to help you, it better be worth my while. So what I'm asking is for Cam or Hellboy to come make me an offer I can't refuse, because if neither of you are able to do that, you're entire roster is on my hitlist.

TBC: Maddog, Cam, or Hellboy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Campotter

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:11 pm

All of a sudden Cams music blares out, drowning out all other sounds in the areana. Pyro technic flares fire off lighting up the whole area

Cams walks out from the backstage area, looks around, raises his mike then says: Damn! Well if this is the SoD! Then heaven help us all !!

The crowd start to laugh and a slow chant of VOTE CAM starts

Cam raises his arms letting the roar reach a creshendo then continues:Hey Hey

The crowd quietens down

Cam: You want an offer Brawler ? I know how good you are ! Hell we all know how good you are ! So I propose as soon as I get control you have the first Title shot going ! And hey what can be better than that ?.

The crowd look puzzled then start to Boo

Cam: So...so

At this point Cam doubles over in laughter then says: I cant do this...Truth is your not that good brawler ! infact add you to SoD and it still adds up to be a big fat Zero!!

The crowd start to point and laugh at brawler.

Brawler raises his mike about to speak.

Cam: Hey !Shut up!! Yes you heard me !Before you open your pie hole, i have another offer for you. Defeat my right hand man THE DOWNER and then ! And only then will I cosider you worthy enough to fight me

The crowd cheer even louder than before.

Cam: But what am i saying...If you can beat him!! Huh i feel like im safe......You know

Maddog snatches the mike from the stunned Brawler: What about me and Ug?....You and your pet clown have insulted us!!

Cam: The Downer and myself are ready for the two of you,when as my partner put it...you have the balls to enter the ring with us

The crowd start laughing at Maddog and the other wrestlers who are gathered in the ring

Maddog: And that will be?

Cam: We will have to wait and see...... make me GM and it will be sooner rather than later....As for the rest of you... Decide if you want to be in that ring with them!

Cams music starts again

Cam waves to the crowd then walks back to the backstage area, passing The Downer who claps him on the back saying "Nice going Boss ! I think that rattled them

Cam smiles: Hey you heard him ...no clowning about

The Downer smiles also: Oh no...when I get him...there will be no clowning...thats for certain

They walk off as the chants of VOTE CAM echo back and forth in the areana, drowning out the obsene arguement that appears to have started in the ring between the members of SoD and the Brawler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:26 am

Too long can't read affraid ....LOL

But its cool afro

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:06 am

Well Brawler looks like Cam has answered whos side your on......

Maddog pauses While the crowd continues there chant VOTE CAM VOTE CAM

YEAH VOTE CAM but do you think we really care what a bunch of uneducated underacheivers really want? DOWNER from this day forward you are on borrowed time and CAM live it up while you still can the trashmans coming and theres a cespool that needs getting rid of...

THE CHANT GETS LOUDER VOTE CAM VOTE CAM

Maddog offers his hand to Brawler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backyardbrawler

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:23 pm

Brawler looks at Maddog and briefly appears as though he's going to attack him

I'm going to say one thing right now... if you and Hellboy screw me over again, you're dead, and Cam, you better be ready, because your right hand man is going to be the next to suffer from the crowbar delight

Shakes Maddog's hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:33 am

Hellboy looks at Brawler

You there, yes you, whats the matter, i never screwed you , i had u in a match against the Reason, what you afraid of little competition. I maybe a loner around here, but that doesnt change the fact i run things around.

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:01 am

You screwed me when you took out the man who signed my contract and knew my terms, I have no fear of competition, and I will get mine. I'm just letting you know that I am my own man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grounds keeper

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:26 am

i have your back cam if some 1 screws with you ill dig thim a grave to hell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaf

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:17 pm

The scene cuts to one of the back offices:
Cam sits in a chair, head in hands......There is a knock on the door and the Downer enters.

Downer: Hey Boss wasssup ?

Cam: What do you want now ?....He looks up, a crazed look in his eyes.

Downer: Just checking after you made that call...I take alls good?

Cam: Ha! ALL GOOD! ALL GOOD...No! I had plans! I had ideas! Everyones against me!!

Downer: You know, I think you need a break man....you look a little stressed man

Cam:What do you know?....You know NOTHING! GET OUT!
with that Cam picks up the phone and throws it at the retreating figure of the Downer.

Outside the office....

The Downer exits slamming the door behind him : Damn him! Who does he think he is ??

Surik stops in the corridor: Yo Downer! Long time! Whats up?

Downer: Somethings up for sure! As for knowing what .....no idea!!
with that he shrugs his shoulders and starts to walk off down the corridor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UG

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:19 pm

Ultimo Guerrero goes out of his dressing room just in time for seeing downer, walking fast and very angry. He is saying something about cam's plans.

Guerrero pities The Downer because he respect his wrestling resistance and feels sorry about the choice joining cam. Then Guerrero sees Surik. Its ok, thats it.

UG- Hey! You! Wrestling shrimp! What are you and Cam doing with with the downer? He is not quite the same til you guys are jumping around him. You would be grateful for having a real wrestler at your side and it seems like cam is understimating him.

You know what? Thats his fault for messing around with you dancing wrestlers. Tell him he still can change sides and join the real deal, me and my Simphony of destruction tough stable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:09 pm

Maddogs music starts to play as his pyro technics start up a roar of boos greet him as he walks out to the ramp flanked by Nina and Covell.
Maddog walks to the edge of the ramp and stops..

The crowd starts chanting VOTE CAM VOTE CAM VOTE CAM

Ok everyone there seems to be a bit of confusen as to what is going on around here. So i am going to set things straight right now.

The crowds chants get louder almost drowning out Maddogs voice VOTE CAM VOTE CAM

It was the SoD that took down slayer nobody else just us Hellboy had nothing to do with it. slayer was weak he had no vision so he was taken out with the trash. But our plan was foiled when that punk cam threw his hat in the ring so this is how it goes....

The crowd starts chanting Downer Downer Downer VOTE CAM VOTE CAM

CAM YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS YOU EITHER TOW THE LINE RIGHT NOW OR FACE THE CONSEQUENSES AND I ASURE YOU THE FIRST OPTION IS YOUR BEST OPTION...

The chant of ASSHOLE ASSHOLE starts up

Now Mr Backyard Brawler you dont like me and i sure as hell dont like you but as you know there is a war starting up and we cant be to picky with what troops we get. When this is over and you get your Stinking tital then maybe then you might gather my intrest.

THE BOOING AND CHANTS OF VOTE CAM VOTE CAM are starting to get to Maddog its obvious that he hates there lack of respect to him...

NOW ONTO SoD THERE ARE ONLY 4 MEMBERS OF THIS ELITE UNIT MYSELF UG COVELL AND KANUL NOBODY ELSE BECAUSE THERE IS AN OBVIOUS LACK OF TALENT ON THIS ROSTER AND NOBODY ELSE HAS MADE THE CUT...

Maddog drops his mic and turns to head back inside

THE CROWD CONTINUES THERE CHANT OF VOTE CAM VOTE CAM
as maddog walks away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BWE at WAR   

Back to top Go down

BWE at WAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Story Building / Trash Talks-