BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maddogs Press conferance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

Maddogs Press conferance Empty
PostSubject: Maddogs Press conferance   Maddogs Press conferance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:48 pm

Maddog and his assistent Nina walk towards the assembled press and reporters.
Maddog Maddog can you answer a few questions? is the genral questions throwen towards him admist the flashes from the paperazi.
Maddog goes to answer but Nina hushes him by delicatly placing a finger on his lips.
Any questions about Maddogs contract and debut date will be answered by me. as you know a superstar of such ability has been swamped with matches we will work our way through them intill we find an suitable opponentfor somone of such stature Maddog will be glad to answer any other questions that you might have..
Maddog why did you sign for the BWE?
Maddog smiles then answers the question.
As you all know i was offered contracts to every federation for my services but this federation needs help the talent roster is no where up to scratch this rooster needs me the most dangerous man alive to bring it up 2 scratch.
Maddog What plans do you have to save this Federation?
Maddog laughs HAHAHAHAAA that may be reveiled sooner then you think.
As Ultimo Guereros music Starts playing
Maddog looks annoyed and starteled at this turn of events..
Back to top Go down
UG

UG

PostSubject: Re: Maddogs Press conferance   Maddogs Press conferance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:21 pm

Ultimo Guerrero just stands in front of Maddog while his song comes to an end. Then just stands in silence for a couple of minutes. Eventually he starts moving slowly towards Maddog and speaks:

-First of all, welcome to BWE Maddog. Bienvenido. You know, i recognize talent when i see and i could bet half of my fortune u got it. Me and my partner Kadul are looking that may earn the honour of fighting us and i think you are one of those.

Ultimo Guerrero stops then and looks to Maddog eyes.

-But, first, we need to do some cleaning in this federation and i am proposing you an alliance between you guys and the Ultimate Iberian. We'll be covering your backs in your fights and when we finish with all that pussygirls in the fed ... we'll figure out who is the best tag team in BWE!!

Then UG offers his hand to Maddog smiling.
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: Maddogs Press conferance   Maddogs Press conferance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:31 pm

A smile forms on Maddogs face he looks at Nina and the back to Ultimo wondering if there is some trick about to unfold then he reaches out and grasp Ultimos hand firmly.
HAHA i think you got yourself a deal my freind the carnival of chaos will allie with you. Nothing can stand in our way you have our back and we have yours i feel that a Symphony of Destruction is about to unfold on BWE.
Maddog grins and turns toward the gathered press.
You have heard and witnessed first hand the formation of the Symphony of Destruction theres a new order in town everyone better tow the line or get taken out with the rest of the trash.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maddogs Press conferance   Maddogs Press conferance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:51 am

I dnt like it, i love it. Maybe this would be one of our segments. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
Arkano

Arkano

PostSubject: Re: Maddogs Press conferance   Maddogs Press conferance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 am

Yap, it's great =)
Back to top Go down
MaddogMartyn

MaddogMartyn

PostSubject: Re: Maddogs Press conferance   Maddogs Press conferance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:19 am

thanx guys was hoping for a posative result thought we needed more activity in the forum. and a start for some story lines hope we get a few out of this cheers MaddogMartyn Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
UG

UG

PostSubject: Re: Maddogs Press conferance   Maddogs Press conferance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:56 am

Yeah! we Simphony of destruction gonna rule this place!!!
Back to top Go down
Zaf

Zaf

PostSubject: Re: Maddogs Press conferance   Maddogs Press conferance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:39 pm

This post is great, congrats to MaddogMartyn and UG , damn good storyline makes me want to know what happens next ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maddogs Press conferance   Maddogs Press conferance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maddogs Press conferance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Wrestlers Talks-
Jump to: