BWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BWE

The True Meaning of Wrestling

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A way to sell the merchandise?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GMSlayer

GMSlayer

A way to sell the merchandise? Empty
PostSubject: A way to sell the merchandise?   A way to sell the merchandise? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:44 pm

i think you can use segments to advertise merchandise that would get the budget flowing in... reply with thoughts theyre all appreciated
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A way to sell the merchandise?   A way to sell the merchandise? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:35 pm

Exactly my friend, but first we get everyone in the forum. silent
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
GMSlayer

GMSlayer

PostSubject: Re: A way to sell the merchandise?   A way to sell the merchandise? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:49 pm

Should i maybe send the url in a discguised link?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A way to sell the merchandise?   A way to sell the merchandise? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:51 pm

No, add the link at the place where we have display roster.
Back to top Go down
https://bweroster.forumotion.com
GMSlayer

GMSlayer

PostSubject: Re: A way to sell the merchandise?   A way to sell the merchandise? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:59 pm

ok ill try that
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: A way to sell the merchandise?   A way to sell the merchandise? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:42 am

using segments is the best idea in my opinion. or maybe if any one is good with html or graphics ( like me ) we can make a little web page displaying the superstar photobase with the merchandise item and all that good stuff.

For Example:

I'm American and my photobase is Hulk Hogan.
We would make a little web page that shows off the merchandise things and all that junk, and we'll place a picture of Hulk Hogan with the merchandise item that we're tryin to sell and then we would put the details.

Just think of it as trying to set up another WWE Shopzone
santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way to sell the merchandise?   A way to sell the merchandise? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A way to sell the merchandise?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BWE :: Role Playing :: Merchandise Idea-
Jump to: